View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 4:13pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
"Entry Level" to me means something completely different. The term is tossed around a lot on the bike message boards I visit. Over there, a bike that costs $300-500 is considered "entry level". It is something to get you started, but is usually outgrown and replaced very soon as soon as the rider decides that they want to get into riding seriously. This isn't the case here.
You do have a completely different definition on what "entry level" means. When I said it, it wasn't meant to put any of those torches down. Carlisle calls its own Mini CC an entry level torch:

http://www.carlislemachine.com/Carli...ges/MiniCC.htm
"All About the Mini CC

The Mini CC is the Hottest Entry Level Torch! It can work soft glass and boro with ease, runs on natural gas at house hold pressures or propane, and it is built rock solid. Why look anywhere else?!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|