View Single Post
Old 2006-05-16, 9:10am
PyronamixK

It is my understanding that the M20 is being discontinued (purity issues) and an M15 will be added to the line-up. Did Kristian start carrying them again? I thought he had discontinued them.

Anyway, the M10 outran the M20 when GTT tested some units recently (So. Central sent some replacement units ). The M10 ran the Lynx at about 50-60%. This is actually pretty good, especially for soft glass. It ran the Bobcat at full throttle.

I run a Lynx, the centerfire of my Phantom (same as my Lynx), and a Cheetah on an Integra10 (not at the same time). It puts out 10 lpm at 9 psi. The Lynx needs around 10-15 psi oxygen to get the most out of it. So, the Integra10 runs it at about 90% or so. There's just a little bit on that top end that it can't get.

EDIT: I just saw that this was an old thread that was bumped up. If you are working soft glass or small/mediumish boro, I would recommend the Integra10 for the Cheetah. It runs nicely for those applications. Pam Dugger uses an OG20 on a Cheetah and is happy with it for her work.

Last edited by kbinkster; 2006-05-16 at 9:13am.