View Single Post
Old 2006-05-16, 9:55am

Now this is what i get for not staying up with the boards!!
I have been working so hard lately I haven't had much of a chance to catch up here.

I have an M-20 and I was impressed at first but then I realized it wasn't nearly as hot as two used cocentrators together so I hooked on of my used conscetrators up and am running both on my Minor. I like to work hot.

I bought mine from Kristen, I didn't know he discontinued them. Kim, do you know why? Now I am wishing I had spent $300 less and gone with the M10.

Kim Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster
It is my understanding that the M20 is being discontinued (purity issues) and an M15 will be added to the line-up. Did Kristian start carrying them again? I thought he had discontinued them.

Anyway, the M10 outran the M20 when GTT tested some units recently (So. Central sent some replacement units ). The M10 ran the Lynx at about 50-60%. This is actually pretty good, especially for soft glass. It ran the Bobcat at full throttle.

I run a Lynx, the centerfire of my Phantom (same as my Lynx), and a Cheetah on an Integra10 (not at the same time). It puts out 10 lpm at 9 psi. The Lynx needs around 10-15 psi oxygen to get the most out of it. So, the Integra10 runs it at about 90% or so. There's just a little bit on that top end that it can't get.

EDIT: I just saw that this was an old thread that was bumped up. If you are working soft glass or small/mediumish boro, I would recommend the Integra10 for the Cheetah. It runs nicely for those applications. Pam Dugger uses an OG20 on a Cheetah and is happy with it for her work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- website

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- ebay

"Be the Change you want to see in the World." Mahatma Ghandi
"Let your Life Speak"