View Single Post
Old 2007-04-18, 9:49am
The Venerable Bead

Default second half of April 2007 showcase!!!

ok so did we decide to do 2 per month? That other one was getting unwieldy. here are two more flowers that I was just so pleased with.
the first is cinnabar petals (with some carribean coral in the center of the petals) with a tequila sunrise center, elvis with extralight yellow cane for the bail and backed in silver sands
the second is havana moon petals with blue caramel down the center of the petals and a cinnabar center backed in silver sands and a random rainbow cane for the bail.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paula AKA The Venerable Bead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's