View Single Post
Old 2013-05-11, 9:24am
I ate a big red candle!

Thank you both for the suggestions.

I've only played with it maybe an hour, but it was a very discouraging hour. I figure I'll give it at least a month of trying before giving it up.

I've only tried the 1/16 mandrels so far. I'll try the larger size with some transparent stiff glass.

I'll try scuffing up the mandrel too. I bought the tool used and it looks like it's already been tightened on one side of the 1/16 tube. I'm only finding the slipping with the power marvering or when the glass is cooling off and the mandrel gets caught on the glass.

Keep the tips coming cause I think I'll need all the help I can get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop