View Single Post
Old 2017-07-11, 8:09am

Default My half cent added

First of all I don't have 2 cents to add only half a cent. I don't buy tutorials for one too costly for most and it use to be lampwork artists were giving years before and just told those who ask how to do these things ......

Also I think about all the grand lovely cook books I have bought ya I know basically the same thing only a tutorial is a cook book about lampworking LOL
Anyway if the copyright law were enforced on cook books like most are chipping about here on tutorials there would only be a 100 or so cook books printed; as who ever wrote and printed that first cook book with that recipe they would have all the rights to that recipe and no one else could put that recipe in any other cook book and I love all the different cook books I have and yes some of the recipes are the same from one book to another. Yes I have found the same recipe for a dish in two different cook books by different authors.

Now no I am not trying to make a living on my lampworking could I maybe at one time but due my health makes it so I can't now. Would I have sold a tutorial no. Why you ask one basic reason anything I could make that no one else I have seen make and I wanted to make money ( a living on ) I would not in anyway tell someone even if I made some more money telling someone how; NO WAY because once I tell how I make something; I see it as giving up my rights as to how it is done. Once the how is out there it is up for grabs!!!
With all the how to's out there; more than one versions of these could be out there .
With all the problems in the world after PMing someone about their "NO no"
and getting no where let Karma take over; You yourself most likely will not see the effect of their Karma but it will happen in time. It may or may not be what you think should happen but it will happen three fold over.; and in the end you will be a better person for it and your Karma will be good.
So ending this....... LIFE itself, everyone's life is way too short to carry on about another person what they did wrong, or bad, or as a no no.
Skip it let it go and get on with your lives cause all you are doing is making yourselves upset inside and life is too short !!!