View Single Post
Old 2006-01-07, 3:46am
boro color bender

Lauri Copeland is awesome. I need to get ahold of her and chat again. If you have her coming to any place you can get, take her class.

If you have a teaching studio near by, just give them my info and have them call me. Have torch - will travel. My teaching schedule for 2006 isn't full quite yet.

I think the Betta is going to be a godsend for those people on NG. It's an awesome little bead torch that will definitely melt boro and cost pennies to run. It's going to make me wish I had NG.

Kiko, I hear you... people that haven't worked boro on a boro torch don't know what they are missing. It really is forgiving and takes a beating. No thermal shock when you put a rod into the flame... it's blow and go renegade style. You don't have to baby boro, you can smack it around and it just smiles back atcha.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley