View Single Post
Old 2007-05-04, 9:39am
yukue fumei

hmmm....if it is a choice between mini CC and Minor, I say go with mini CC.....

....but if you say which torch is my recommendation, I have to say GTT--any of them.
I started on a Bobcat and it is wonderful for soft glass and some smaller boro(I say small, but I was able to make 1.25" boro marbles and small sculptures with it). Like Hayley said, it stays cool to the touch which is awesome--I sometimes use it to balance on for tiny details. If you are using a HH right now, it will take a small bit of time to get used to the heat, but after that it is a dream!!!! For me, it was love at first melt!!!!
Whatever you choose, you really can't go wrong...they are all so nice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.