View Single Post
Old 2007-10-13, 7:01pm
Surrounded by Trouble

Thanks Kevan I just might have to make a bead with it and test it to see what it does and if it is reactive.

I did find an answer to what my 911 was, it isn't anise white although it looks a lot like it. I knew it's reactions were different. 911 is called Silk/Opal White and a beautiful color, it isn't rough like anise white is.

Sorry Nikki not trying to hijack your thread. I love ALL the Ivory colors equally but for much different reasons. Each one of them has their own purpose in my glass art and they each have their own tube which try and keep a full stock of. I can't imagine living without any of the Ivory colors Vetrofond, Moretti, light or dark.
I could live without black and white for weeks before I could go without Ivory for one day!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.