View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 6:52pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen T View Post
I would ask for 1 pound of Ekho, followed by 1 pound of Aurae, then maybe a pound of Psyche, and if it is available, some Aether.....that would do it for now...

Happy Birthday!!!
Gotta agree with Helen's "shopping list" - Ekho, Aurae, and Psyche are three of the most versatile and easy to use silver glasses on the market. All three are capable of an amazing range of colors and different appearances - from pure metallic bling to gorgeous MOP shimmer. And of course, with the perfect colored glass, you need the perfect clear!

Glass from the other makers are also wonderful, and it really is hard to pick a single "winner" from that list glass magicians. Jed at Double Helix has just done such an incredible job of producing one fantastic glass after another, with, IMHO, the most consistent batches of any "fancy glass" on the market. Anything that he produces which is noticeably different from his standard of perfection for that particular glass is put out as either an Odd, or as a "new variation" - like the newest release of TerraNova2 being labeled as 2.1 because it is slightly different. I LOVE knowing that the Psyche I bought last week will be pretty much identical to the Psyche that I bought last year. It is comforting to know that I won't have to "re-learn" a fav glass every time I buy a new batch.

Wishing you much Birthday glassiness!
Birdy

Cricket, propane, and 5lpm oxycon
RedMax, propane, and 10lpm oxycon