View Single Post
Old 2006-03-17, 6:50pm
boro color bender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry LaClair
Good Afternoon Mr. Smiley,
Please understand that this company represent no threat to us whatsoever LOL.
We have our own client base after 26 years.

My REAL concern is that you have a couple of clowns out there who just popped into the glass community selling unsafe and unproven equipment.
They are not on any glass vendor lists and have no history .
That scares the BAJESUS out of me. It would be an injustice for me to not voice my concerns. Anybody can pop up and talk alot of trash. These folks won't even answer the questions straight up. We know what questions to ask and I am sorry if they intimidate these folks, but if they are on the up & up they should freely share the information requested of them. If they will not answer basic questions STEER CLEAR and keep on looking.

Competitor Sites for SAFE use of Concentrator / Generator units

WWW.OGSI.COM - OG-15 & OG-20
Ask for FRED

WWW.SUNCOASTBEADS.COM --- SEQUAL & AIRSEP UNITS
Ask for Paulette

Now Please, no more garbage about being scared of compatition !!

Respectfully,
Larry LaClair

Figured I'd quote these so people can see how Larry and son wants to continue with the negative attitude. Sure, typo's happen, but these attacks are on purpose and not nearly the profesional attitude I'd like to deal with. If you aren't worried about your business, why are you so upset? If they aren't a threat and will be totally exposed in 6 months with exploding machines, why do you not just state your case without calling names? Oh, wait... a bunch of these units have been around longer than 6 months... Oh snap! You are worried... aren't you???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley