View Single Post
Old 2006-05-19, 5:50am
boro color bender

Yeah, I know Justin... but the mods are done by somebody that I trust. I've had a few conversations with Jack and Paul. They are really nice guys from what I can tell. They are doing something I need done to the concentrators. While they have stumbled here and there, due to lack of experience in the glass blowing field (they have tons in the medical sector), they are facing the problems head on. They are getting feedback from our industry and really trying to be an innovative partner. They are filling the gap that companies like yours are ignoring. As a boro worker, I really appreciate it. So far, my money has been wisely spent, trying to support these guys in their efforts. I commend them for taking so much resistence from a few individuals such as yourself. Constructive critisizm is one thing... What they have put up with has been anything but constructive. They have my respect and support for being a stand up company. I am a very happy customer so far. Now, I'm going to go warm up my kiln and fire up my M-20's. A full day of unlimited oxygen and a hot flame is waiting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley