View Single Post
Old 2006-05-19, 7:55am
ManBearPig

I ran Brent's Barracuda on the two M-20's for a while down in Asheville, and I must say I was impressed. I had no problem working colors that required a lot of oxygen. It got plenty hot as well.

I don't claim to know much about how concentrators are made, so I don't know anything about reliability or things like that, but they did run every bit as good as Brent said.

I'm in the process of acquiring some different brand torches here (already own three different brands), and want to try them on some different concentrators myself. We want to be able to sell concentrators when we get our studio open for business...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.