View Single Post
Old 2005-08-11, 12:06pm
I fart diamonds

Default Eureka! Easy CHEAP power mandrel spinner!

My everlasting quest for a power mandrel spinner that I can afford has finally come to an end! I went to Harbor Freight (LOVE that place!) on my weekly "Goodie Quest" and something wonderful caught my eye. A "Router Speed Control". It's an adjustable speed control for a router (sort of like a dimmer switch). (Item # 43584)

When I spotted it, I said "Hmm. I wonder if that will work with my rotary tool?..." So I bought it ($12.99) and wonder of all wonders, it does! Yay! Yippeeeee! Woo Hoo! You just plug the tool into the controller and plug the controller into the wall. The controller has a dial that adjusts the speed. My rotary tool is the one that they sell for $7.99, so all in all, it costs less than $25!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.