View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 10:38am
da General

I can completely see both sides of the discussion here. Personally, I can't even follow the tutorial exactly without putting my own spin in it . . . my goddess from Lavender Creek's tute was slender, a body I would want to have and not the one I will have! lol! . . . my first Helen Harvest floral was a hibiscus . . . only tutorials I followed exactly were Lydia's Floral Panel, Shari's Rainbow and Andrea's Moth Wings.

Having said that, as Carol as mentioned, if you purchased a sculptural tutorial such as Bird, Pansy, or Dragon tutorial, with the exception of changing the glass and colors used, there is not that much "spin" you can add to it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|