View Single Post
Old 2011-10-17, 6:18am
Still makin' flowers...

Thanks much for the kind words, everyone. I know they look complex, but for the most part when you break them down step by step, each step is rediculously easy.

I've almost completely dedicated my time to writing these days, which is the reason there are so many of them. In point of fact, though, these are from my classes over the past decade so its been a matter of making them suitable for following from home. There are over 50 tutorials currently up on my Etsy site, I just put up the ones which are lampwork related here.

------
edited to add - there are also two "true" lampwork tutorials up on there, one for a sculptural piece and another for finishes in soft glass.

edited to add - Sorry! Just realized some of these were sold out and have been for a while. I just reloaded them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-19 at 10:21am.