View Single Post
Old 2009-06-05, 10:21am

Default Esty users, did you know...?

I am fairly new to using Etsy, and found listing things to be very time intensive. So, i wrote to Etsy and asked them about making a couple of things easier, things such as adding the tags to an item.

I got a very prompt response from them, for which I was very impressed, and they told me that they are working on some things but they would be a while. They suggested that in the meantime i try looking into the third party hacks at this site.. http://www.etsyhacks.com/greasemonkey/

Ok, i must say that I am in no way associated with this person, but wholly cow do his hacks rock!!!!!! He has a "copy this item" hack that lets you copy a listed item; a "relist this item" hack that adds that to your sold items page, and a "bulk image uploader" that lets you upload the five images per item all at once. They have made my little Etsy life sooooo much easier!

Do the rest of you know about these???

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- 20% off for LE members!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[size="3"]Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. - Dale Carnegie

Last edited by Purrpleturtle; 2009-06-05 at 6:59pm.