View Single Post
Old 2010-08-24, 6:47am
Wooohooo,GS!

Jeri and Polly, word is right! Sometime you ladies have to make it to the Flame Off!

Sorry Patty, I thought you meant Eugene. Just don't stay at the Red Lion (I think that is the name) you get to listen to trains ALL night long!

Also, Sue sent out a Slent Auction notice, this is optional and is not your 2 sponsor items. The sponsor donations are divided amoung the 24 sponsors for their showcases.

The silent auction helps me keep tools in great shape, replace some if necessary and basically keep the event going.

The "Man Auctions" go to helping repay what I covered in staff food this year ($1,300), we have 24 instructors and with Tech team we have 30 "staff". The "guys" get to keep half of the proceeds too for workin' it!

Ok, off to get torching and then working on teachers boxes today, thank goodness friends are already here to help!

Hugs and a woooohooo, deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.