View Single Post
Old 2012-06-30, 6:20pm
Happy Inner Dragon

I tried this using Straw Yellow (I don't have the Light Brown). Not much reaction at all, I have to say. What about Medium Brown? I've got some of that..

But I used Raku frit, some 'Brilliant Gold' frit - in case it was reactive and contained some Iris Gold (no idea of the maker, but this stuff just turned black on my HH when I tried it), and just for fun, some Black Nebula, all with the Straw Yellow.

Beads are nothing at all to write home about, but one thing I might look into further, is how the Brilliant Gold frit with SY, turned the Striking Orange base a lovely pink.
I might have to use more of the stringer on the beads themselves, and I might have to pull them not so thin. I'll have another go. Most of these have been encased with the Lavender.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

rusticalsfreestyle on Instagram

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SRA# P107