View Single Post
Old 2012-08-22, 10:30pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman View Post
I'm baffled as to why so many people put down moretti its the only clear I use and I have zero scum give it a second chance I think its wonderful stuff. This marble was made with moretti and I can't find any scum and the bubbles are my own fault and had nothing to do with the glass itself.

-Zach
You have to understand that when we are working with silver glass, we encase it with clear and then super heat it to the point that it's so molten hot and dripping that we can barely keep the glass on the mandrel. Do you do that when you make a marble? Most clears can't withstand that kind of treatment. They either boil or scum.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.