View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 6:27pm

Thanks for your inquiry!

I don't have any stamps, but there will be another bulk buy for Perlenpresse starting in about ten days or so...we are waiting on the June order to get here as we speak. As soon as I get it unpacked and sent out, I will start another one.

I already have a few things that I am ready to get for myself! lol I will give you a heads up when it gets started so you don't miss it, if you can want to wait and join in.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you so much! How about some glass...I have a lot of that right now! hahaha I'm cutting and packing as we speak.

Julie

Quote:
Hi Julie,

Do you have the honeycomb stamp tool?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Congratulations on the new store!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~