Thread: 3 Giveaways
View Single Post
Old 2013-08-10, 10:29am
Beads Beads Glass

Thanks Lydia
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I was going through my shipping notes like crazy trying to remember, lol I am so happy the drama is gone and my marbles are not lol
I would still love to see a pic of the bead you won

WoooHooo I am glad you were able to get the cookbook to print for you sorry it was so much trouble.

Actions, even desperately stupid ones, have consequences

working on new blog