Just Me!

Wink

WOW!!!
Jealous much, YES!!!
That is just Glass Heaven........Valerie
PS. I live in So Cal, can I come over and just stare at it for a while? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELSEY View Post
If you count the endless shades of coral and just effetre, vetrofond and CIM I have way over 200.

Here are pictures of the great soft glass storage that my son Chris made for me. It has lighting on each level making it easier to see the colors before I pull them. There are 3 sections and on the bottom of each section there are bigger cubbies for glass that I have mega amounts of like rubino, ink blue, periwinkle, copper green, opal yellow and the pinks. I love looking at how pretty it is, like a rainbow!

The tall area on the right hand side of the second picture is reserved for clear, white, black and ivory. The shallow wooden drawers that you see are frit drawers. Each drawer is just deep enough to hold one layer of frit jars and there are holes drilled in the bottom so that the jars drop down and hang by their lids. That way there is no shifting of the jars.

All of the Reichenback/Zimmerman/Bullseye and boro are in the same type of storage on another wall.