View Single Post
Old 2010-09-21, 7:03pm

Wow, I haven't checked in here today... I just didn't have the energy to defend myself but most of you have me in tears... the good kind!

Thank you!

I've gotten so many kind emails and even folks from the bead group coming up and saying nice things... I find it sad that they don't feel they can post here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.