View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 9:08am
PyronamixK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smiley View Post
Patti, UO tests their machines before they send them out. They run every single one of them for a length of time (Jack could tell you how long. I've heard him talk about letting them run at least over night) and they take readings to make sure it does what they say it does. Jack has all the flow meters and purity gizmos. He's not sending out machines hoping they do what they promise. He knows... Kimberly is not the manufacturer, so hooking up meters to a machine was brand new for her. Jack can give us those results on any machine he sends out.

and that's why I have a really hard time understanding the results Kimberly shared. Jack would never send out a machine performing like that... and any time there have been problems, Jack has stepped up to make it right. Just like he has here. Nobody wants to get to the bottom of this as bad as Jack does. He takes pride in his work and he cares about the end user being happy above all else.

Murf... they don't recall cars when they make an improvement the next year... there are far too many M-20s working really really well and there's no reason to recall them. None. If they tried to take mine, they'd have a fight on their hands.
I was wondering how long it would take you to start questioning the testing methods and say something like I did not know what I was doing.

Let me assure you, I know how to operate the analyzer. It is a very simple process - simple enough for anyone I would send the machine out to to understand and do. By saying that you are having a hard time believing my results because I am "new" at this, you are planting the seed of doubt that anyone else who would use the meter to test their machine (also "new" to this) could be in error and that their readings should be questioned. It sure sounds like you are trying to cover your bases for any future test results. What the heck are you so afraid of?

Why is it that only the UO crowd is questioning my results and the whole project, in general? I don't see anyone from AirSep or OGSI in here saying that I'm new at testing, so my results are questionable. EDIT: over on WC, my main competitor in the 5 LPM market is not only not questioning my results, he is confirming them!

And Brent, Jack may have tested something when it left his bench, but that does not mean that it is performing like that after being used for any length of time. Like I said earlier, I have received lots of reports of machines working fine (as far as they knew) for a while and then declining. Part of the project is to investigate that - not just for UO units, btw, but for all units out there.

Last edited by kbinkster; 2008-05-30 at 9:59am.