View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 8:04pm

Well Kimberly, you cannot even accept my apology with any grace. You still doubt everything I say. I did not say anyone was responsible for my info, I simply stated that they helped me in aquiring the info that I was going by. At this point, after your latest post, I truely dont believe that there is anything I can say or do to satisfy you. I also dont see any point in dragging this on by sending you more units. I dont believe you can be bias. One simple case in fact is that you have never contacted me by phone stating your concerns to ME, not to someone else, that you have about the units you recieved. Everyone calls me if they have a problem. You stated that I should be making all the calls to the torch companies, and in fact said that you have made those calls, yet I have never heard from you. I even met you in person and you never mentioned it. I had many beers with the owner of GTT, nothing was ever brought up. Im not doubting that there could be problems and I am still not calling you a liar. Just practice what you preach. I will accept the units back and I will refund your money. I will also post my findings. Send them back. jack