View Single Post
Old 2011-03-20, 12:13am
Evil Glass Enabler

Thumbs up Welcome back!

Can you at least tell us if they're hard or soft glass? I've pointed this tutorial out to a bunch of newbies this year. Thanks for writing it. I'm SO glad you're back. Angelique

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckeyes View Post
Jamie,
Unfortunately most of the twisties i make for these beads come from a huge box of shorts that are not labeled. Sometimes I know what the colors are but 99% of the time I am clueless. Thats what makes these so much fun, you never know what your going to get until you open the kiln the next day! One of my goals this year after I get going full speed is to post a couple of these every week with the exact color combo that i used. Have fun and keep at it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."