View Single Post
Old 2008-10-14, 11:19am
Smile, it's contagious!

dang... I didn't even know about the deal! Even if I did, I wouldn't have been able to order any... yep, I'm that broke, lol!

When quantities are limited, they are LIMITED. Sounds like Mike bent over backwards to try to fill as many orders as he could. Those that didn't get in on this deal, just keep your eyes open for the next one... there is always another good deal coming from Frantz just around the corner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Some people are like a Slinky... not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.