View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 2:30pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Quote:
I don't think anyone in this thread ever accused Chrissy of not shipping an item. Maybe I missed something?
Sorry I did not mean that- bad choice of words, but the issue of having something insured or not is the comparison I think she was making. When there are options (and unfortunately in Roberta's case there was not) it would seem that there are those options for a reason- how can one protect you be a higher cost but the lesser amount also protect you in the same way?- also as far as I know there has to be burden of proof on both ends in order to file a claim with your CC company- at least that is what my Visa has told me- so it is not as simple as saying a package never arrived, anyone can say that. I just want future people who read this thread to understand what it is about.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.