View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 2:42pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

This is really interesting because I had a postmarked reciept and paypal sided with me. I think the issue is when you have no proof of shipping a paypal shipping label is NOT proof of shipping in Paypal's eyes!!!! Nor is anyother electronic label- however a hand stamped post mark from the USPS proves you shipped maybe that was the difference in my case!

Quote:
As far as paypal is concerned, if a customer does not receive their product, the merchant must refund their money. So any company, international or not, can make any policy they want, but paypal sees it only one way. No product for customer, no pay for customer. Insurance really is to help the seller recoup the money if an order is lost, etc. The customer gets reimbursed regardless. Why would a customer agree to take a loss of their money if they never received the product? Under these conditions, a paypal dispute opened will reimburse the customer every time. Non delivery is non delivery.

Can you ship with Endicia? I ship internationally all week long, and I insure through them as well to cover myself in case of lost packages. That way the seller is covered for the loss, as the customer is entitled to a replacement or refund.

With so many issues and strikes in the Netherlands, perhaps it's time to evaluate how your product is shipped. Maybe you could keep stock in the USA and have it shipped from here? That could eliviate a lot of problems in the future?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.