View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 7:20pm
Queen Bee

Michelle, I wasn't aiming my comments at you in any way - just kind of rambling about how I do my shop
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I don't even know why I felt compelled to comment, I really try to stay out of such things. I guess after working in customer service for 20 years I feel kind of strongly about it, lol. So, I'm very sorry if I came off wrong, it wasn't aimed at anyone at all.

I think it is wonderful that even though paypal sided with you that you still replaced the items. I think that's a sign of a great vendor
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
But it does seem paypal is a bit wishy washy about their rules, huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry