View Single Post
Old 2011-01-18, 7:43pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

Quote:
Michelle, I wasn't aiming my comments at you in any way - just kind of rambling about how I do my shop
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I don't even know why I felt compelled to comment, I really try to stay out of such things. I guess after working in customer service for 20 years I feel kind of strongly about it, lol. So, I'm very sorry if I came off wrong, it wasn't aimed at anyone at all.

I think it is wonderful that even though paypal sided with you that you still replaced the items. I think that's a sign of a great vendor
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
But it does seem paypal is a bit wishy washy about their rules, huh?
I think that great minds actually think alike! I was a regional book manager for Zany Brainy for 3 years and I have been in customer relations for 10 prior to turning glass junky
I actually like to hear peoples opinions!!
I really have been surprised by paypal- One minute you have a claim that is valid (as a buyer) and then it turns around and they claim they cannot do a thing.
In the case of my customer, I think because of the language barrier this customer did not understand I was trying to replace the item and only wanted to waited a few more days as it was going to Russia and it had only been 10 days including weekends. I think he took it as me not wanting to help him so he initiated the claim. I gave the information requested by paypal and they sided with me
I still (through paypal) told him that a replacement was already in the works and would be on its way priority shipping this time and on me

I really did not take offense to anything- I just wanted to clarify the situation
that is all- As most people can vouch for I am the easiest going person you will find!! Hugs and Happy Torching/Beading!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.