View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 9:44am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Despite the given information including tracking details within 24 hours after her request. The paypal dispute is upgraded by Sharon into a Claim.

Not sure why she wated the tracking information to begin with. As she said she feels it is not her responsibility to check with USPS for tracking...
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, I am sorry it would be very difficult to contact USPS customer service for me as I most likely need to stay up till in the middle of the night because of the time-zone. Whiel it would be just a matter of maybe taking 10 minutes of her time to contact them.

I was planning on havign a great weekend, teaching a class in France this Sunday. Keeping in contact with Sharon while in the middle of packing and makign preparations for my travel.

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|