View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 2:02pm

Default Unlimited Oxygen Policies

I have not always made the best decisions or judgement calls when dealing with my customers. I do always listen to what others is saying (even the name calling). I have always tried to be honest and fair. I have let many people make payments on units, wait for completion for payment and even layaway units at a sale price. Maybe its not common knowledge. I will do my best to correct that. I will post it on my website and other ads that customers have a payment choice. Most people choose to pay for their units upfront. If they don't wish to do that, then we can take 1/2 up front and 1/2 on completion. Everyone knows that we are slow. Everyone knows we sell a great product. Everyone knows we have a great warranty and support system. We have never cheated anyone out of something they paid for. With that information, everyone can decide who they wish to buy from. Jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.