View Single Post
Old 2009-04-08, 4:58pm
No Problem!

Basically the larger and more long lived the fish, the more toxins they potentially accumulate. Tuna are pretty large and fairly old by the time they're caught.
Tuna once or twice a week is no biggie according to some studies I read.
In all my health studies, it never fails that most things considered to be good for you have a negative aspect or component. Moderation and variety are the only real answer.

As far as gold for fuming I think the purity/content is a moot point in that you should
a. always wash your hands after working with glass etc. before eating, and
b. your ventilation should be good enough that there's no need to be concerned with the purity of the fumes you're breathing, because you won't be breathing *any*
Nasty metal fumes are given off during the melting of many glass color rods so it's really not much different in regards to precautions.

FWIW the last piece I bought was some 22k wire from Rio Grande.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(Beau & Shani)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.