View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 7:39am
Jacqueline Parkes

Default PRE-SALE Gems In Bloom My Secret Garden Sculptural Floral Lampwork Tutorial

The tutorial is completed! I am emailing out paid tutorials and it is now available for instant download in my Etsy store, thank you.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1287748...-secret-garden

PLEASE READ: THIS IS A PRE-SALE. THE TUTORIAL WILL BE SENT WHEN IT IS COMPLETED (In about two weeks) Thank you!

Regular price of tutorial when finished $25
Pre-sale price $20 , enjoy the savings!

A new Gems In Bloom Lampwork Tutorial featuring my exclusive floral design.

The tutorial instructions are for the orange flowers on the front page but as always, as in all of my tutorials, I will include recipes for color variations. Truly, the sky is the limit. You can also vary the size of the petals to create smaller pieces. You can also vary the shape and size of the bead you construct your flower on. I know you will have a blast with this as I do! The glass is readily available and affordable. There are very few tools that are needed and the one special tool is under $10 which is readily available as well. This tutorial came from me thinking outside of the box. Glass is an amazing adventure!

There are no refunds for Ebooks. Thank you and have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by gemsinbloom; 2013-04-14 at 1:50pm.