View Single Post
Old 2016-06-21, 5:46am
ManBearPig

That's honestly why I started my online video classes. They have been going well. The first one is out and the second one will be out in a couple weeks. So far the response has been positive.

It's not the same as taking an in-person class obviously. But the good thing is once you sign up for it you can go back to the videos over and over again, and I have a message board where people can ask questions. I did live Q and A sessions for the class once a week where people could ask questions about techniques in the videos.

I also offer one-on-one Skype lessons. I have a few people that do those with me once a week. That's good because I can watch them work and offer pointers as they do.

There is still nothing like a live, in-person class though. Given my choice, that's what I would always choose. There is just something about learning from someone and also being able to interact with the other students in the class. There just isn't any way to replicate that without having an in-person class.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.