View Single Post
Old 2016-06-24, 6:57am

Default Classes on video.

[quote=Cosmo;4858131]Yeah. I know a lot of places that offer video classes only let you access them for a limited time. I'm not a fan of that. If you buy a book or tutorial or a DVD lesson you get to keep it as long as you want it. I think it should be the same with a video class.

Honestly, hotels are part of travel. I just factor them in. I haven't had a situation where a class has been cancelled for lack of enrollment or whatever, so I'm not sure what you do in that situation. Me personally I'll teach one person or ten people. It doesn't matter to me. I actually prefer smaller classes, but as long as the class size is manageable it's not a big deal. I have taught up to 20 at one time at one of the big shows. I brought my wife with me as an assistant.[/QUOTE
chad I wish I could retake a few more classes with you. I,do think the idea of video classes are great because as you say, you can go back. Sadly I would not be able to take advantage of those because of our exchange rate with the $
I have taken a class with a well known glass artist, but truly I cannot remember much about it, as I was rushed through!! Hence my good feeling about video.