View Single Post
Old 2020-06-10, 6:28am
MacGalver

Yes, same for my tutorials! I send a link for download in an email, along with “save this email as proof of purchase” instructions. If the customer doesn’t have a copy of that email, I can usually still find it in my records, but it’s WAY easier if I have the original email to reference. If you buy a tut, my suggestion is to retain a hard copy of the confirmation email and/or PayPal transaction, along with all the mentioned backup/printout/cloud backup/duplicate backup/etc. A few years ago I lost an external hard drive and quite a few tutorials I had purchased as well as free ones I found online. The problem was, I didn’t have a list of what had been on the backup drive, so most of it was just gone! Lesson learned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sislonski View Post
If anyone ever loses their link to my tutorials, simply contact me with purchase information and we can easily send you a new link.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.