View Single Post
Old 2010-06-07, 7:43am
I speak Murrini!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamscapes Studio View Post
Thank you De for such a loving tutorial.

We are approaching the 4th year date that our first grand-daught passed away. Last weekend would have been her 5th birthday. When I first said something to my son about doing this ... he looked at me like I had 3 heads ... but a few minutes later he was asking me if I could do it specifically like a pumpkin ('cause he always called her his lil pumpkin).

Sooo ... with the help of your tutorial, I will be attempting to do this for him and myself. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with us. Even tho all may not agree with it, you have been so compassioniate in helping all of us with the continuing journey in the loss of our loved ones.
Aw, Dreams....I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Dealing with the loss of a child is something I don't think any parent is ever prepared for. Bless your son and you for carrying on and for you being so thoughtful to honor her memory in this way.

If you feel comfortable doing so, I'd love to see what you come up with.

Hugs to you and your family.
De

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro