View Single Post
Old 2010-05-29, 5:33am

I could fuse the clear togather and use them. I use clear to pull stringers to twist with as well. Fuse them togather and pull large stringers for encasing beads etc.But you can do that yourself. I use a large amount of clear and black so I try to fuse them most of the time. Black adds zing to some frit. Depends on what color base bead you use and what color you crush with the black to make the frit. I love making my own frit as I have colors no one sell's or I can't remake. Makes the beads one of a kind when the frit is gone. HA HA! If you save some short's and want some frit let me know. Some people don't want to make frit. I use a resporator when I make it I use a coffee bean grinder to make mine. I get great frit with it but it is a mess to do. Glass dust everywhere. Not all coffee grinders hold up well with glass. If you do send some I need to know what coe it is so I dont mix them. I will send you some of the frit I have on hand. Have you had any that is fine as dust? I could send you some. But I use a mask when I use it. I don't want and in my lung's. Let me know.Lovies Mary

QUOTE=RyanTheNumberImp;3049805]The main problem is 90%+ of my shorts is 12mm-17mm clear or black. I don't have much variety. If you can use a lot of clear I will be happy to send you a pile though.[/quote]

Last edited by mary1_$; 2010-05-29 at 5:43am.