View Single Post
Old 2019-01-25, 1:09pm

Hiya Yonil! What a great idea! Just to explain to them that my body isn’t handling the fumes etc very well.. which is true. I will be picking up my lot this weekend, and plan on addressing this issue. Its been bought up by me before, but somehow it ends up with the garage door open a bit in winter and all the way in summer. I haven’t torched very much in the last year .. we had a terribly hot summer so i didn’t torch. But last time( 2 weeks ago) was the fist time and noticed the headache and nausea. So like someone who ought to know better, i went back yesterday and thats when i noticed the scratchy throat and a bit of chest discomfort which is gone, but could be winter flu/cold...but i dont know what makes people like me keep going back. I have commented on this very subject before, the same issue, the same people ...the same answer....so i would say that i have rocks in my head. I’ve definalty decided to destash my glass etc. I have many other projects that I can focus on.. but i really appreciated the “kind” way of saying..I ain’t doing this anymore without hurt feelings... thanks and hugs. Xx btw i text last night to them saying that i had enjoyed torching but noticed a “metallic” sort of taste in my mouth... they texted back that they didn’t.......