View Single Post
Old 2015-03-03, 3:13pm
Disconnected

All I was asking from vendors and distributors is that they be upfront and honest about what they're doing. One of them PMd me and I'm grateful that I know a little more about how it works, but I hate that it can't be discussed publicly. Mostly, I hate that us the customers are the #1 losers in the game.

I want it to be clear that I am not blaming Kathy for producing Ltd Runs (although it kind of goes against the "availability" and "consistency" parts of the tagline in my opinion but it would be indeed a waste not to put them on the market). I just wish she would price them upfront instead of letting the market jungle do its thing and give way to such speculation.

I also wish glass artists (boro people included) were not milked like that, with a few bones thrown in sometimes with "new colors" and "special sales" stories to ease the pain.
It's business, money runs it, I get it, but sometimes it goes a little too far in the bullshit department.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.