View Single Post
Old 2006-12-01, 10:00pm

Wow, thank you Marcy and Heather!

The bottom greenery was just stripes of green stringer I spaced on the white rod after smashing it, and then when I added the loop, I twisted. I was actually trying to twist the flower petal more but this seemed to work out anyway. The inside pink was a rod leftover from when I had pulled stringer of white with oro rubino stripes (before I started using mandrels as punties for that).
Seriously though, I love these you just posted up there Heather! Yours look very "classy" and artistic. They'd be great made into a vase too! I don't know if you work that big but even small little vases where the top half forms a calla lily, I think that would be awesome.
No, I don't remember working off mandrel before..probably just for that reason that it was awkward. But maybe I did in the beginning and blocked the experience (and probably an ugly bead)from memory?
I know I had wanted to learn how to do a wig wag pendant at one time, but need to actually see it done to grasp it.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.