View Single Post
Old 2013-09-17, 8:44pm
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimp View Post
I've been doing some rod shelf moving in the past few days. All of the rods with the rubber bands were a disaster. I little over a year ago, I purchased those plastibands for hair, and tried them out. I found that they disintegrated in the heat, and stuck to the glass rods. Not quite as bad as rubber bands though. Pickledkitty suggests using bicycle inner tubes. I would think one would get the same results as if one were using rubber bands. Over time, wouldn't they dry rot? If the stretch wrap that Shawnette suggests is like the the stretch wrap that my glass orders from Frantz comes in, then this would be the best. I recycled the wrap and it is still holding up pretty good. My vote: Stretch wrap.
It's the same. I recycle mine, too, lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.