Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-02-03, 3:16pm

Default Moretti and More / Donelle unbelievable service!

I haven't ordered glass in a couple years. It seems like every time I'd try someone new something would go wrong. So when I decided to try my hand at lampworking again I seemed to remember that Moretti and More was good. I just ordered some glass on Sat, and this morning I had an email from Donelle. She was worried because my glass hadn't reached me yet. Talk about being proactive!!
I wasn't even expecting the glass to reach me for another day or two. Take into consideration that I ordered a high ticket item from a completely different vendor several weeks ago, and nothing has yet to show up.
About an hour after receiving the initial email expressing concern, I was sent an update as to where the glass was. Needless to say when I got home from work the glass was here. Fast service, packaging was perfect and the unbelievable customer service should be an industry standard. Thanks Donelle!
Old 2010-03-13, 3:32pm

Thanks Sean
She does work very hard.
We do care.
We know everyone wants their order yesterday.
So we try very hard even when it is not convenient for us.
Thanks again ,
Bill T.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-03-13, 3:35pm

I feel the same way about them. They have never failed me and I'm always surprised at how fast my order gets to me and how perfect it is packed.
Old 2010-03-13, 8:28pm
Sarah Jane's grandma

Just want to chime in here and say that I think they are wonderful too! Like you, I am always amazed at how quickly my order arrives. I've never had a single thing arrive broken either. Moretti and More is definitely my favorite place to shop! Thanks for the great service.
Old 2010-03-27, 4:25am

I ordered from a competitor recently due to a 'big sale.' I am completely unimpressed and wish I had stuck with Bill and Donelle! I will be running back to them with my next order!

SRA #C88

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-03-28, 5:16pm

My favorite vendor, bar none!

Old 2010-03-28, 6:33pm
Burning through glass

I love M&M so very much too!! They rock, and really do care about their customers.

Renee Wiggins

Changeable Jewelry, Murrini & MORE!

Custom Supplies:

& Fine Art Beads & Jewelry:

&
Old 2010-03-29, 2:14am
She's Back & Burnin'

I always got great service from them!

Sara

Old 2010-04-01, 3:12pm

Simply the BEST !!!