Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2009-04-25, 2:12pm
Thank God I'm Friendly

Default Shopping for New Host

Right now I use VistaPrint Storefront as my web host. I've noticed that I've been having problems with my checkout link to PayPal - people are unable to check out after putting in all of their info, then losing their cart. My tech reps tell me "it's a little glitch we're working on - don't worry about it..."

TOTALLY unacceptable to me.

I need a new store host. Does anyone have any suggestions of good, reputable store-hosting sites that will allow the PayPal link without ejecting the poor customer?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-04-25, 7:41pm
Cancer SUCKS!

Pappashop, hands down the best

Old 2009-04-26, 10:25am

Go Daddy....the best!
Old 2009-04-29, 7:41pm
ManBearPig

www.1and1.com if you are comfortable setting up your site yourself. All my sites are with them.

Old 2009-05-01, 3:02am
picking Job's Tears

awardspace.com, if you're comfortable with setting up everything yourself.
Free if you don't have too much traffic (put the images elsewhere), with the exception of the domain registration. I'm paying about $20/year.
-
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln
Old 2009-05-01, 3:33am

www.inmotionhosting.com. $6.95mo Ran to them after some rudish customer service from pappashop.

Old 2009-05-02, 3:06pm

homestead.com its a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) program. No need to know html. Paypal is the source they use for paybuttons. I have been with them for 9 years, and love them. Hundreds of templates and other really nice features. Check em out

Old 2009-05-13, 11:25pm
Cats & Glass!

I stand firmly behind Camelot Hosting - awesome! http://www.camelot-hosting.com

They are a ZenCart certified host and I must have about 7 people using ZenCart and hosting with them. Most of them are using ZenCart with Paypal for payment and without any issues whatsoever. I install and customize ZenCart so if you need that, please let me know. I work very reasonably. You can see how ZenCart works on my own site - http://www.pigeonpointglass.com/shop.

Janelle

Ebay -
Etsy -
Blog -

Last edited by Janelle Zorko; 2009-05-13 at 11:28pm.