Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2005-10-08, 2:36pm
אהבה אני ישו

Exclamation Wonky Candles! Please Help!

Hi -

I hope someone here can help. I have a Nortel Minor Bench Burner. I lit my torch today and 2 of the candles are "wonky". One of them is really wonky or pointing to one side - the other is a little, but not as much. An they look like a little bit of a reduction flame type of candle - not pointy, but a little soft and white. The only thing that happened from the last time I lit my torch is that I moved it from one room to another. I tried cleaning the ports to see if there is something in there, but it did not help. Waahhhh! I want my torch back!

Believer
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Wife
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Wishes the hot flashes she has were only the kind that occur at her torch...

Old 2005-10-08, 3:55pm
אהבה אני ישו

Woo Hoo! Figured it out! I went back and cleaned the ports again. I didn't realize that the area around the "round tuby looking area" (very technical reference) has to be cleaned as well! One of them was completely clogged and another was partially clogged. I am pretty good about cleaning my torch, but now I know how to do it better.

Thanks for looking anyway!

Believer
Wife
Mother
Grandmother
Student
Artist

Wishes the hot flashes she has were only the kind that occur at her torch...