Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-02-05, 2:58pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlbacher View Post
just got the book.. very well done.. mine happens to be one of the ones with the staple issue...
E-mail me with your address and I'll send you a new one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-02-05, 5:19pm
Senior Moment

Chad,
Who won your marbles?????
Old 2009-02-05, 5:20pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I received mine yesterday! I like the clarity of the instructions and photos and there is a good variety of different projects! Thanks!

Old 2009-02-05, 7:10pm
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysa View Post
Chad,
Who won your marbles?????
You'll just have to wait and see.....

Actually, nobody yet. We're picking names this weekend.

Old 2009-02-07, 10:30pm

Just ordered the book, Can't wait!

Old 2009-02-11, 5:35pm

Got mine in the mail yesterday, thank you!
Love it. Can't wait to try one of the MANY projects!

Fun , fun, fun!

Thank you for the autograph!

Old 2009-02-11, 10:10pm
Mad about Glass

Got mine today, thanks. The book looks great - well laid out, good photos, clear instructuions. Great job Chad.

Jenn

[url]

Last edited by Ekkie; 2009-02-11 at 10:10pm. Reason: Spelling
Old 2009-02-11, 10:22pm

hi,,got mine today,,thank you,,although mine also is one that has the middle pages not stapled in correctly,,but I am pretty sure I can fix it...doesn't seem to be too much of a problem,,
just made my first junk marble,,lol,,,found out..if they fall off the punty even though the electric cord for my oxy-con is a long way from where I work,,they gravitate towards it,,,lol,,and the dust under my desk stinks when it is burning,,,
but on the positive side I found out my ''holey s##t that's about to land on my leg"" reflexes are super quick,,,lol
Old 2009-02-12, 12:34am
I need more boro stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekkie View Post
Got mine today, thanks. The book looks great - well laid out, good photos, clear instructuions. Great job Chad.

Jenn
Cool. Mine will be here soon then

Old 2009-02-12, 6:44am

My book arrived last week and I've finally had time to read it, well, study would be a better word. Chad, I am loving this book! I haven't put anything in practice yet but your book is well written with clear instructions and great photos. I am glad I bought one and the autograph makes it "Over The Top" for me. I LOVE books signed by the authors.

Thanks.

Sue
and the present is a gift.
Old 2009-02-12, 8:25am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kat art View Post
hi,,got mine today,,thank you,,although mine also is one that has the middle pages not stapled in correctly,,but I am pretty sure I can fix it...doesn't seem to be too much of a problem,,
just made my first junk marble,,lol,,,found out..if they fall off the punty even though the electric cord for my oxy-con is a long way from where I work,,they gravitate towards it,,,lol,,and the dust under my desk stinks when it is burning,,,
but on the positive side I found out my ''holey s##t that's about to land on my leg"" reflexes are super quick,,,lol
Send me your address and I'll send you a new one. I guess a lot more of them got through then I thought.

Well, I guess 5 or 6 out of over 100 isn't that bad, but still...

Old 2009-02-12, 9:20pm

thank you,,but I live in Australia,,and all I had to do was bend the staples open,,put the middle pages in, re-bend the staples,,,,and hey presto,,,,a complete book....
and it's a great book by the way
I have never been able to figure out how to get the marbles off the punty with out getting everything out of shape,,,,now I just have to not drop them ,,,lol
Old 2009-02-19, 5:35pm
Senior Moment

Chad,
I absolutely love you book. So much great information. Thanks so much for putting it all together in such an easy to understand format. I now have soooo many ideas floating around in my brain. I hope it warms up soon so I can play in the flame.

Did I miss it......who won your marbles???

Lysa