LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-03-10, 5:22pm
da General

What? It's especially cold at Yale? No wonder I froze my tush off! I think I gained 10 lbs my first winter there! lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Old 2009-03-10, 5:38pm

All of those hallowed halls made of Stone. I spent 25 years working right next to Yale! Always worked right through lunch. They thought I was dedicated BUT it was just too cold to go outside!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2010-04-26, 6:27pm
Jacqueline Parkes

Did this twistie tutorial ever happen?

Old 2010-04-29, 9:14pm
OY and Psyche Junkie

I hope Hayley is still going to do this tutorial! I keep hoping to see an announcement about it.

Cheers
Kathy

Minor with one concentrator

Old 2010-04-29, 9:42pm
da General

Sorry this thread got bumped up again.

It came to light right after my starting this thread that many were upset with tutorials that used hard-to-find and/or no-longer-available glass. Majority of my twisties do contain at least one or more silver glass test/odd batch, thus my decision to scrap this project. So sorry!

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-05-01, 9:21pm
"Sinners have soul too"

well... poop. Hmphh. I'm not much of tutorial buyer but I would have bought this one.